What is Qigong?
Qigong is a simple yet profound practice for discovering your natural state of health and vitality. Using gentle movements, intention, guided visualizations and breathing techniques, many health benefits can be achieved.
These benefits include:
- Enhanced health through prevention and healing of common and chronic dis-eases;
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression, creating more emotional stability and feelings of well-being;
- Increased longevity by slowing down the aging process;
- Deepened relaxation to open energy pathways and regulate blood pressure for improved overall physical and emotional health;
- Increased availability of oxygen in the blood which nourishes cells, tissues, organs and muscles;
- Improved brain function with increased capacity for learning, problem-solving, and creativity;
- Strengthened immune system, physical stamina, posture, and balance;
- Enhancement of many other physical, mental, and spiritual activities in life.
Among the many methods of qigong, Zhineng Qigong is considered one of the most powerful. It was created by Dr. Pang Ming, an extraordinary qigong Grandmaster.
By combining his profound knowledge of Chinese medicine with modern science, he helped revive the ancient Chinese internal cultivation of qigong as a healing art, as well as a modern science of body-mind.
Currently over 10 million people practice Zhineng Qigong worldwide. Zhineng Qigong is suitable for everyone of all ages. It is practiced standing, sitting, or lying down.